Saturday, November 30, 2013
Saturday, November 23, 2013
CANON POWERSHOT G16
The Canon Power Shot G16 is a compact, advanced point-and-shoot camera featuring a 12.1 megapixel 1/1.7" high-sensitivity CMOS sensor and DIGIC 6 image processor to produce high quality still imagery and full HD 1080p video with notable low-light quality and sensitivity to ISO 12800. The sensor and processor work together to form the Canon HS SYSTEM, which helps to improve the image quality of dimly-lit shots by reducing noise and enhancing the overall clarity. Additionally, the processor offers a range of speed-related assets throughout the camera, including a maximum sustained full-resolution continuous shooting rate of 9.3 fps for over 500 shots as well as a High Speed AF system for maintained sharpness in a variety of shooting conditions.
- Canon does claim better high ISO performances and this is partially because they are now using a new back-illuminated technology. So, with the combination of this sensor and the new processor, it should not surprise anyone that the high ISO performance will be better then previous models.
- The lens are 28-140mm (5x magnification) and features minimum focus distance when used under macro mode (1cm). Aperture is f/1.8-2.8 which is great for such a compact camera.
- LCD screen – 3-inch 922k dots touch screen variety. Fixed into the body of the camera.
- Viewfinder – The G16 uses an optical viewfinder. Perfect for when using this camera outdoors.
- Maximum shutter speed progresses to 1/4000s.
- Movie mode has improved and is now capable of recording MP4 format. It is now capable of 1080p/60 mode. Time-lapse recording is now possible as well. great improvement on this part of the camera.
- Size – The G16 weighs a whopping 4g more than the G15! Dimension-wise, the G16 is 2mm wider and identical in other dimensions. For all purposes you could say the two are identical in the size category but don't be fool by at its size.
H and B Digital
(Camera Store in New York City)
29 West 46th St
-Between 5th & 6th Ave-
at 3:18 PM
Saturday, November 16, 2013
CANON Digital SLR Camera EOS Rebel SL1
Small Size - Big Possibilities!
As the world 's smallest and lightest digital SLR camera , the new EOS Rebel SL1 is small in size but enormous in performance . With a newly -designed Canon 18.0 Megapixel CMOS ( APS- C ) sensor and speedy Canon DIGIC 5 Image Processor, it delivers images of extraordinary quality - Ideal For Those stepping up from a compact camera or smartphone . An impressive ISO range of 100-12800 ( expandable to H : 25600 ) for stills and 100-6400 ( expandable to H : 12800 ) for video plus up to 4.0 fps continuous shooting make this camera the go -to for any photo opportunity , even When in dim lighting or capturing fast action subjects . And Hybrid CMOS AF II During delivers accurate tracking AF Live View shooting , helping Ensure your photos and movies are crisp and clear . The EOS Rebel SL1 makes amazing movies with Canon EOS Full HD Movie Mode with movie Servo AF , working in concert with Canon STM lenses for continuous smooth and quiet AF . In Addition to its Optical Viewfinder , the EOS Rebel SL1 has a bright , wide Touch Screen 3.0 " Clear View II LCD monitor , perfect for viewing a number of special scene modes and Creative Filters available in real- time display. Here is the DSLR you 'll want to bring with you everyday and ignite your imagination.
The EOS SL1 provides sharp details, accurate colors and low-noise imaging in compact form factor with easy to use interface. A 9-point autofocus system provides fast focusing when shooting with the viewfinder and Hybrid CMOS AF II increases autofocus speed and accuracy when shooting in Live View. The Rebel SL1 can continuously shoot up to 4 fps and its wide ISO range of 100-12800 (expandable to 25600) allows for confident shooting in bright and low light situations.
A 3.0" Clear View II touchscreen LCD with 1,040k-dot resolution provides composition and playback viewing. Its intuitive touchscreen operation includes multi-touch operation with direct access to functions for settings changes and Touch Autofocus. Smudge-resistant coating keeps the monitor clear, even in bright sunlight. An optical viewfinder with 0.87x magnification is also available for stable eye-level composition.
Full HD 1080p at 30 fps and 24 fps is supported with Movie Servo for continuous autofocus during shooting. Manual exposure is provided in video mode and 60 fps is possible when shooting at 720p HD. A built-in mono microphone with manual audio level adjustment is provided, and Video Snapshot with editing is supported.
The camera is available and ON SALE NOW @ : H and B Digital (Your one source for all Digital Photography in New York City).
29 West 46th St
-Between 5th & 6th Ave-
New York City, NY 10036
at 11:12 AM