Just when you thought a TOUGH couldn’t get any tougher, the new TOUGH range takes toughness to a whole new level.
Whatever your camera has to put up with, now there’s no need to worry. Thanks to Olympus’ toughest ever technology, the new TOUGH cameras are virtually indestructible. They’re waterproof**, shockproof***, freezeproof and scratch resistant to an unprecedented degree. A sliding double lock mechanism for port and battery protection and additional lens barrier mean your TOUGH will survive just about anything, from a food fight at a kids’ birthday party to an unexpected fall when you have to juggle your phone and camera to take a call. What’s more, TOUGH cameras offer a host of cutting-edge features that deliver excellent image quality, usability and connectivity in any shooting situation. You can shoot 14 Megapixel still photos with the dramatic realism of 3D and, thanks to Eye-Fi card compatibility, automatically upload stills and movies wirelessly to your favourite website or a PC.
*Equivalent to a 35mm camera
**According to IEC standard publication 529 IPX8
***Equivalent to MIL Standard (Olympus test conditions)
****According to Olympus test conditions
- Waterproof - A revolutionary system of waterproof seals and gaskets keeps water out so you can take pictures as deep as 33 feet underwater
- Shockproof - Durable metal body with an innovative shock-absorbing technology protects it from drops of up to 6.6 feet
- Freezeproof - It's Freezeproof down to 14°F/-10°C. -Perfect for skiing, snowboarding, sledding and other winter fun
- Crushproof - With its rugged body and reinforced LCD, the TG-810 is designed to withstand up to 220 pounds of pressure so your camera and images are always protected.
- GPS - Record landmark Data in your image and then enjoy the photo surfing feature which lets you see exactly where your photos were taken by using a map display!
- 5X WIDE-ANGLE Optical Zoom (28-140mm) - A 5x wide-angle Optical zoom captures even more of the subject into each shot
- 3.0" LCD - Extra-wide viewing angle and anti-glare technology for easier composing and shooting even in direct, bright sunlight
- ONE-TOUCH HD Movie - With One-Touch HD Movie you can record widescreen, crystal clear HD movies (720p) right from your camera
- Dual Image stabilization - Combines Sensor-Shift Image Stabilization with high ISO sensitivity and fast shutter speeds so you can capture crisp, clear images even if the subject is moving
- 3D Photos (Even UNDERWATER) - Discover the depth of 3D stills. From Macro shots to landscapes, Olympus' 3D technology shoots two pictures and combines them into one image for a dramatic effect when viewed on a 3D device
- Image Sensor: 14 Megapixels (effective), 1/2.3"
- Focal Length/Lens Configuration: 5.0 - 25mm (28 - 140mm equivalent in 35mm photography)
- Zoom: 5x Optical Zoom + 4x Digital Zoom
- Motion Blur Suppression: Dual Image Stabilization
- Display: 3.0" LCD 920K dots
- ISO Sensitivity - Up to 1600
- Image File Format: Still Image: JPEG / Movie: MP4
- Number of Recorded Pixels: Up to 14MP (4288 x 3216)
- Movie Mode: Up to HD 1280 x 720
- Removable Media Card: SD/SDHC/SDXC Card
- Flash: Built-in
- GPS: Yes
- 3D Capture: Yes
- Outer Connectors: Multi-Terminal (USB Connector, Audio/Video Output) HDMI Type D
- Power: Li-ion Rechargeable Battery (LI-50B)
- Dimension: 3.9" W x 2.5" H x 1.0" D (99.5mm x 64.5mm x 26.1mm)
- Weight: 7.6 oz. (215g) body only
|Available online at www.handbdigital.com or in-store at 29th W 46th st. NY (between 5th &6th Ave)|