The annual Columbus Day Parade in New York City was held today practically right outside of the H and B Digital storefront located @ 29 West 46th Street, Between 5th & 6th Avenue in Manhattan, NYC.
I shot footage of the Columbus Day event with the new Canon PowerShot SX50 HS Digital Camera - The World's First 50x Optical Zoom Digital Compact Camera!
- 24-1200mm (35mm Equivalent) Lens
- 50x Optical Zoom
- 12.1MP CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC 5 Image Processor
- 2.8" Vari-Angle LCD with Viewfinder
- Full HD 1080p Video with Stereo Sound
- Optical Image Stabilizer
- High Speed AF Focuses in 0.19 sec
- High-Speed Burst HQ for 13fps Shooting
- Built-in Hot Shoe
10.08.12 | Columbus Day Parade 2012 in New York City
Canon PowerShot SX50 HS Sample Photos, Sample Images:
The Canon PowerShot SX50 HS is available for purchase in-store & online @ HandBDigital.com