Friday, November 18, 2011

Canon EOS Rebel DSLR Camera Photo Shoot/Test in FLORIDA!

Canon EOS Rebel XSi Digital SLR Camera w/ 18-55mm IS II Lens Photo Shoot in Florida From H and B Digital.com


Last week, I went to a Disney World wedding/vacation to Sarasota and Orlando Florida, and I thought it'd be a good idea to post some of the photos taken to highlight my camera (The Canon Rebel XSi), my lens (The Canon EF-S 18-55mm IS II) and of course, the fun I had while I was venturing out of the big city! Of course, I got the Canon Rebel XSi several years ago as a christmas present but the New Canon EOS Rebels such as the T2i and T3i are equivalent to the XSi, they just happen to be upgraded and newer models.


Camera: Canon EOS Rebel XSi DSLR
Lens: Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II
Mode: Auto



























































































Click here to view all of our Canon EOS Rebel models and this week save $150-$200 on some of the models +  lens kits! 



No comments:

Post a Comment