Camera: Olympus Pen Mini E-PM1
Lens: Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12mm f/2.0
Mode: Intelligent Auto (iA)
- 24 mm Equivalent (in 35 mm Format) Lens
- Wide f/2.0 Aperture for Low-Light Photos
- Snapshot Focus for Fast Shooting
- Movie & Still Compatible (MSC) Lens
- Near-Silent Autofocus for Stills & Video
- Two Extra-High Refractive Lenses
- Dual Super Aspherical Lens
- Super High Refractive Lens
- ZERO Coating Eliminates Ghost & Flare
- 12 mm f/2.0 (24 mm equivalent in 35 mm format) wide-angle lens for Olympus PEN cameras
- Wide maximum aperture is ideal for low-light photography
- With the innovative "Snapshot Focus" mechanism, the focusing position moves to a preset distance by gently pulling the focus ring towards the camera body. Zone focus, set it and forget it--the ultimate street shooter camera/lens combination.
- Lens is Movie & Still Compatible (MSC), with high-speed, near-silent autofocus during still shooting and high-definition (HD) video capture.
- Dual Super Aspherical (DSA) lenses, high-refractive lenses, ZERO coating to eliminate ghost and flare, and Extra Low Dispersion lenses are all included in the construction of the lens, for greatly improved performance.